Simply put...I love photographic art. I began as a traditionalist, in that I started in the medium of film and loved being in a darkroom. I am now fully digital and manage my post production work via Photoshop. I now reside in Las Vegas where I continue with my independent work, but I have also founded Photo Anthems, LLC where I am able to expand my photographic interests into a business. Weddings are a top favorite as it is means for me to do what suits me best. I photograph people and life. Weddings are full of both. I enjoy the traditional wedding but this is a part of my art, so I also seek out the non-traditional...brides in Converse shoes, the eco-friendly "green" wedding.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
I have built this website to showcase a variety of images and styles. You'll witness my collection of NHRA dragsters, tattoo artists, landscapes, and even fine art nudes. Feel free to browse my galleries and inquire as to anything you like. Some images are for sale and some are not. I am always for hire, book me as soon as you can to secure your date.Its life that I love to shoot most of all, including birth, death, and everything in between. I love weddings, the more untraditional the better! I use Canon equipment and current use the EOS 5D Mark II with a 7D as back-up, and an assortment of lenses and lighting. On special assignments that might require it, I may rent any necessary gear. So rest assured. If you have a special project in mind for me to shoot (including video capture), I can handle it.
Five Facts About Me:
1. I used to be a pro model, as well as an art nude model for local universities and art organizations.
2. I spent 10 years in the Army serving in Germany, Korea, and two tours with the 101st Airborne. "Rangers Lead the Way!"
3. I've got two Master degrees...a MBA and a MS in Telecommunications.
4. I'm an avid Bible scholar, especially concerning Eschatology.
5. I'm a country boy from Texas, so I love the outdoors. If you can't reach me, chances are it because there's no signal where I am! I'll get an assistant before long to take calls and bookings, but until then, email me. BTW, Going on a Safari? Need a shooter...?
Okay a couple more...
I'm constantly reading....love hippies...now have a grandkid ...might welcome a good fight...like to eat Italian and Mediterranean. Oh, and I love movies.
Contact me for further questions.
Thanks again for visiting my site,